Windows[edit | edit source]
The Windows version contains an auto updater. Verify your internet connection is ok, then launch the game. The new version should be automatically detected, downloaded and installed. The game will be automatically relaunched once the modifications finished.
If for any reason the automatic update cannot be done, the Linux & Mac experimental versions method can be applied.
Linux & Mac experimental versions[edit | edit source]
To manually update your game, please do the following instructions:
- download the new version archive
- uncompress the new version archive in a new folder
- to transfer your game options (resolutions, language, etc): copy the file giac_Data/Options.xml from the old folder to the new folder
- to transfer your save: copy the file giac_Data/GiaC-DataBase.sqlite from the old folder to the new folder
- [optional] to transfer your levels (if you used the Deprecated Modes): copy the folder Levels from the old folder to the new folder